BODYCAM BC4 units have many customizable settings. These settings are managed with SecuraMax and synchronized to the device. Each user is assigned to a group within SecuraMax and each group has an assigned BC4 Config that they use. A default configuration is used if no user configurations are added or assigned.
Viewing BC4 Configs:
- To view or edit the configurations, navigate to the "Devices" management page by selecting "Devices" from the "Admin" drop-down menu in the top navigation bar. Then select "Add BC4" from the left side navigation.
- If you wish all devices to use the same configuration, it is easiest to simply edit the default configuration. Click the "Edit" button to the right of the default configuration on the right side list.
- Change the settings as desired and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- If you are assigning different settings to different groups, create a second config and then click the "Assign to Groups" button.
- A list of all groups will appear, to the right of the desired group select the associated "Config" that is desired.
- Click "Save" to complete the assignment.
If a group assignment or config has changed, affected cameras will have to be docked in order to synchronize the updated configuration.