Logs can be retrieved through Connect software by creating a log request for the device via the web interface and then viewing the logs in the server storage location.
- Navigate to the https://localhost:5004/ on the server, or to the server URL from another computer on the network (if allowed in software security settings).
- Click on the BLUE unit ID (Example above "PVVS") from the left side of the device list for the desired unit to open its details page.
- From the device details page click the "Request Log Files" button in the upper right.
- Click the "Confirm" button to complete the request.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each desired unit.
- The next time the unit connects to the server it will upload its log files. If it is currently connected it may need to complete any pending uploads before sending the logs, this could take up to 5 minutes.
- The logs will be downloaded to the devices storage location and placed in a folder name "Logs". Example: C:/Video/PVVS_2203H9HD0308/Logs/